5.04.2005

Blank Space


Sorry for the severe lack of posts lately. I've been too busy watching random DVDs and catching up on DVR'ed Adult Swim episodes. I got to take the day off from work today due to getting knocked out and having a camera stuck down my throat this morning, so I spent the rest of the day recovering on my couch. I watched Along Came Polly, Blade: Trinity, and The Music Man. It may be the sedatives talking, but damn! Shirley Jones had it goin' on back in the day.

Some of you may have heard the hype about DJ Danger Mouse's The Grey Album last year that combined Jay-Z's rhyming with samples from the Beatles' White Album. Well some dude named dj BC has taken the same idea and mixed a variety of Beatles samples with raps from the Beastie Boys, thus creating The Beastles. I've had these tracks for a few months, but really just got around to listening to them this week. Good stuff.

Almost time for the first new Lost in what feels like months, and it's about time.

No comments: