9.18.2005

I see famous people

OK, B- and C-listers. But they're more famous than you.

Maybe during all the football this weekend, you saw a commercial for ESPN Classic’s new show, Classic Now? Well, I did, and imagine my surprise when I saw that the host, Josh Elliott, is a former co-worker of mine. Nice guy. Just a bit surprising to see him in between beer commericals on ESPN. Strangely enough, when we worked together we were asked several times if we were brothers. Not that I know of, but if we are remotely related, I guess Josh came from the good-looking side of the family. I'm sure as hell not gonna be hosting a TV show anytime soon.

Todd was in Atlanta this weekend and stayed in the same hotel as the Hulkster, who had cameras in tow for his reality show. Dude’s still got some guns.

I actually spent some time yesterday laying (lying? I can't keep that straight) on the grass and watching the clouds. I haven't done that in years. None of them looked anything like famous people.

No comments: