3.25.2005

Hostage sucked

Don't waste your money. Cardboard villains, stilted dialogue, a complete lack of character development and a plot full of holes. It's like a bad film school script somehow slipped through the cracks and got the greenlight. Unfortunately, it will probably still do well because of Bruce Willis, and studio executives will be able to justify pumping out more crap like this. I really need to trust my instincts on flicks like this and stay away.

The blogging may slow down some this week, since I'll be house- and dog-sitting for a friend of a friend. I don't know how much computer access I'll have (another reason to trade this thing in for a laptop), and besides, I'll be spending a lot of time in their hot tub drinking their beer, so it's likely blogging may be the last thing on my mind.

No comments: