3.25.2005

Half-day Fridays

Gotta love em. Especially when it's cold, raining, and grey for the 127th day in a row. I never thought much about things like seasonal affective disorder until this winter. I feel like I haven't seen the frickin' sun in months. Makes for a good excuse to take a nap, though.

Going to see Hostage tonight. I'm not sure how I feel about this one, but I got talked into it. At the very least, it will be two hours in the dark to take another nap. A few friends were going to see The Ring Two this afternoon, but since I haven't seen the first one (and because I'm kind of a pansy when it comes to scary movies), I passed.

So more good news on the concert front. Kings of Leon are going to be here the night after Ben Folds in May, and Eric Johnson (my all-time favorite guitarist) is going to be in Chicago in June. This is going to be a busy summer.

2 comments:

Todd - MyFlightBlog.com said...

Enjoy the half day while the rest of us work, err reading your blog.

Speaking of concerts, cincy is getting high energy Cowboy Mouth at the Century 21 (a great intimate venue) on Tuesday.

Mike said...

I still haven't ever really listened to any Cowboy Mouth, but I hear they put on a good show.