7.26.2005

Synchronicity

Anyone shopping for a birthday present for me this year should send George Lucas a thank you note now, because your search will be quick and painless. Both the Episode III DVD and Star Wars: Battlefront II will be released on my birthday. I couldn't have timed that any better if my network of spies had infiltrated Lucasfilm and paid off the Man himself to choose such a fortuitous release date.

Not that that would have worked anyway. I mean, have you ever tried to bribe a multi-billionaire on an art director's salary? They tend to find it quite funny. Well, I hope you can sleep at night knowing your laughter still stings me, George. Right down to my very bones. Wha...huh? Oh, sorry, I have no idea what I'm saying. These blackouts just keep getting weirder and weirder...

Continuing the gift-giving theme, know any big Calvin & Hobbes fans? I do, and now I also know what they're getting for Christmas. Thanks to My Mean Magpie for the heads-up, and also for making me feel like crap about the generic template design of my blog.

No comments: