9.15.2004

Quiet week

Not much worth posting about this week. Much to my chagrin, I'm finally getting back into the swing of things at work. Alaska is fading into memory. Luckily, I just received CDs of Tom and Todd's photos and got my film developed, so wading through all of those images has been fun. Hopefully I can put something together in the next few days for everyone to see.

In between sorting through photos and going running (something which I've done a lot more frequently since my return from Alaska), I've been listening to a CD by a band called The Secret Machines. The disc is called Now Here Is Nowhere. It's a pretty ambitious mix of 70's prog rock and early 90's alternative. They're going to be playing in Indy on October 2nd at The Patio in Broad Ripple, so I'm going to try to spread the love and get some co-workers to join me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you received your photos! It's fun to go through them all and relive the week. *sigh*