10.28.2004

Is the election over yet?

What with all the grey days and leaves falling off the trees around here lately, it's been pretty gross and depressing, so I've been looking for election-related humor to make me laugh. Thanks to my friend Jenny for this one: It's a short MPEG entitled "Mother in park". Some of my Republican friends (*cough*Todd*cough cough*) didn't find it quite as funny as I did, but I think this lady speaks aloud what most of us on the Kerry side of the fence have thought at one time or another.

2 comments:

Todd - MyFlightBlog.com said...

I think politics can be a driving force in the creation of great humor. Most of my favorite Saturday Night Live* skits are political in nature. In the past six months between the JibJab pieces and mock commercials like the one will farrell took part in there has been some great humor spread on the web. It was not that I did not find this funny I just did not think it stacked up to the best pieces out there.

*Speaking of SNL they are running a best of politcal skits show this Monday - Always a treat.

Mike said...

OK, fair enough. She is no Will Ferrel, I'll give you that.