8.11.2008

Nick & Nora’s Infinite Playlist



This is high on my must-see list for the fall (in theaters October 3rd). Michael Cera rocks, and I feel strangely protective of the kid. Maybe it’s because whatever he’s in, I tend to feel his character’s pain and find myself wanting to impart some big brotherly advice to help him through the awkward spots. Not sure what I’d do with the whole “George Michael’s in love with his cousin” thing, though. That’s just weird.

And on a totally unrelated note, why does it seem like romantic comedies always get released in the fall? Is that a particularly romantic time of year? Why wouldn’t there be a bigger surge around, say, Valentine’s Day?

3 comments:

Todd - MyFlightBlog.com said...

I hadn't seen a preview for that. Looking forward to it now.

Mike said...

Yeah, I vaguely remember hearing about it a few months ago, but this is the first real promotion I've seen for it. Looks like a good one.

Anonymous said...

there were some awkward moments in this movie that were hard to get past... such as every time that gum was re-used (yuck!)